Since it first opened in 1948, the Tahlequah Regional Airport has been the focal point of several community activities and has experienced growth of business flying activity over the years.
The first major construction of the airport included a 2,200-foot runway and in 1949 a sod crosswind runway was constructed. In 1966-1967, the paved runway was extended to 3,200 feet after an additional 24 acres was purchased. Today, the runway is more than 5,000 feet long and has taxiway and runway lighting.
A 5,001-foot runway
Airport manager's office
A quiet room for layovers by corporate pilots
Flight planning room
Flight training office
Terminal building with 2,200 square feet in space
Unattended fuel pumps accepting Visa and MasterCard